Money cannot buy you love and joy but a single Christmas day card quote can. The sleigh bells recall the generous Santa with a pack full of goodies and reconnect people all over the world in this time of the year. It’s Christmas Eve that allows us to make joyous moments with our family and friends with cakes and other delightful delicacies, we can rejoice, and send greetings to each and every one around us. The spirit of Christmas fulfils the utmost hunger of mankind that is love, so use our wordings for Christmas day card to build bonds and spread peace and harmony all around. You may never know how much happiness and warmth you can bring to someone’s life with just a single Christmas greeting.
In respect of giving costly gifts to your loved ones, Heart full wishes are touchier and an inexpensive way to remind each other the love and gratitude they share for them. It is also an idle way to pray for their good health and prosperous life ahead. These quotations can take you to the depth of heart and the best quotes are way to even melt a shingle heart. On this Xmas spread peace and happiness; enjoy the spirit of the festival with our best nominated Christmas day quotes. Our collection had best emotive and compassionate quotes by some renowned authors.
Christmas Day Cards
Christmas Day Quotes
Following are best Christmas day quotes to share your affection to your beloved ones.
“A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”~ Benjamin Franklin
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”~ Calvin Coolidge
“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!” ~ Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836
“Twas Christmas broach'd the mightiest ale;
'Twas Christmas told the merriest tale;
A Christmas gambol oft could cheer
The poor man's heart through half the year.”~ Walter Scott
“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.” ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder
“Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart”. ~ Washington Irving
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W.T. Ellis
‘A Christmas candle is a lovely thing;
It makes no noise at all,
But softly gives itself away.”~ Eva Logue
“I sometimes think we expect too much of Christmas Day. We try to crowd into it the long arrears of kindliness and humanity of the whole year. As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year. And thus I drift along into the holidays – let them overtake me unexpectedly – waking up some fine morning and suddenly saying to myself: "Why, this is Christmas Day!" ~ David Grayson
- “It came without ribbons! It came without tags! It came without packages, boxes or bags!"… Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!" ~ Dr. Seuss, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Most Popular Posts
- How to Talk to A Girl You Don’t Know
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship