Hanging out and spending time with your closest friends on Friendship Day is a delight in itself. Going places, exploring new locations, and trying new dishes leave best memories. This Friendship Day 2017, plan a list and visit some of the best places in the city. Here are some ideas for you:
- Amusement Parks: Bring out your inner kid and have the best time riding swings, roller coasters etc. that makes you topsy-turvy! Buy the tickets and experience the best time with your friends.
- Night Clubs: What’s better the visiting Night Clubs, one of the superb places to Visit with Your Friends! Take the opportunity to listen to some music bands, go for Ladies Night Karaoke, or just sit and have a nice sip with all the people you love and cherish.
- Bowling Alleys: Good music, fun ambience, bowling pins and tasty snacks- can you think of something better? Well, bowling alley is the best place to visit with your friends on Friendship Day. Get that competitive streak out and knock those pins! May the best team wins!
- Museums and Tourist Attractions: What’s better than exploring history and unraveling the mysteries with the best buds on Friendship Day! Make a check list of places you and your friends have never visited and head out. See museums and historical monuments and appreciate the history, art and architecture.
- Movie Theatres: One of the best places to go out with friends on friendship day is movie theatres. As Friendship Day is approaching this weekend, book your tickets of your favorite movie and chill with your friends! Let the “show” begin!
- Outdoor Activities: Are you and your friends sports fanatics? Love to get that adrenaline rush all inside of you? You have got to try out some outdoor sporting activities which are adventurous and really cool. Canoeing, camping, zip lining, , white-water rafting, mountain climbing etc. are some of the activities you can certainly be a part of. Plan this day with your bunch of best friends and beat the fear!
- Eating Cafes, Restaurants and Events: Reserve a table with your friends and try out multiple cuisines at theme-based restaurants. One of the best places to go out with friends is eating events happening within the city.
Most Popular Posts
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship
- Top 5 Exclusive Proposal Ideas For This Propose Day
- Choose Right Colour of Rose on This Rose Day For Your Loved Ones