Have you ever been friendzoned by the girl or boy of your dream? Then dear, you are in a most complex as well as the common situation for most of the youngsters. The special person, whom you consider ‘more than a friend’, may easily tag you ‘just friend’. Hold on, this is not the script of ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’ and you are not Ross. You have time to figure out how to escape the friendzone and take your relationship to the next level.
What is Friendzone?
Most of the people get stuck in Friendzone because not everybody shares the same feeling towards a relationship. You may be can’t help yourself to think about the pretty girl or the hot boy of your class, but maybe he or she is not into you. When you make a move to approach, the significant one can say; ‘let’s just be friends.’
Are you Friend-zoned?
When after many struggle and dilemma, you finally get the courage to ask the significant out receive the reply like:
“We should just be friends . . . I really do not want to be in a relationship at this time.”
“I like you a lot as a friend and I would like our friendship to remain intact, pursuing a relationship could jeopardize that.”
“I just got out of a relationship and I need time to be myself again before dating anyone else.”
It’s sad but true, that you are in the frustrating position of friend zone.
Your Guide to escape Friendzone
First of all, analyze the relationship you are currently having with that ‘friend’ of yours. Sometimes people give too much without expecting anything until the day comes. Ask yourself is the girl or boy getting everything from you without any commitment? Then, my friend, it is the time to hold back. Here are some tried and tested rules which will definitely help you to balance the emotion.
- Less Interested: Try to take a step back and show less interest in the people. Though inside your heart you know how do you actually feel about her or him but don’t show it up. This rule is called ‘Least Interested Principle’ – Waller & Hill, 1951.
- Make Your Absence Count: Do not spend as much as time with your friend as you used to be. If your friend has the real feeling for you, your presence will be missed. This is called the Principle of Scarcity. When they feel what they are missing, they will have more desire to meet you.
- Create Jealousy: You can make some other great friend and enjoy. Keep talking about the new friend inform of the significant one. It is a common psychology of human nature that they value the thing more what they think they might lose. They might be eager to get your attention again.
If you have tried all these tricks and still stuck in the friend zone, then it is the time to accept the truth and move on.
Most Popular Posts
- How to Talk to A Girl You Don’t Know
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship