There is that someone special with whom you want to spend the rest of your life, then its time for you to look for some Romantic Proposal Lines. Make things special for your adorable darling by choosing among the Best Romantic Proposal Lines. There is a lot you have to say to him or her but not able to compile words together. Don't worry just look for one of the Most Romantic Proposal Line that suits your feelings and you are good to go. Deep in heart you want to tell him or her how you feel, but for some reason the three magic words don’t seem enough. Look for the Romantic Marriage Proposal Ideas and make things special for your sweetheart.
It is said that even a man who faced a firing squad, chased by a tiger, jumped of a plane and swam with sharks has not experienced true fright until he stands before the one he loves to proclaim his true feelings. It is never easy for you to find the right words to express the matters of the heart as you fall short of phrases, that do justice to the bliss that you feel when you're with that special someone. Peep into the Best Proposal Lines For Your Girlfriend and Boyfriend to defeat the fight with words one has to face every time.
Its usually a good idea to be original with the person you are going to propose, but if things doesn't go right then take suggestions from the below mentioned Romantic Proposal Lines.
21 Romantic Proposal Lines
1. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
2. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.
3. Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words and in everything I do.
4. Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.
5. I love you the same way I learned to ride a bike; scared but reckless.
6. Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, in to your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you.
7. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.
8. Having you by my side is what completes me.
9. Before I met you I never realized how empty my life was.
10. I wish I could give you everything, but I hope this ring is enough.
11. I now Know that you and I are truly meant to be together.
12. You have bewitched my body and soul and I Love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine.
13. Give me the honor to grow old with you.
14. I want my kids to address you as their “mom”.
15. I would rather spend one lifetime with you – than face all the ages of this world alone.
16. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
17. Since you have made me realize what love is, now I can't imagine my life without you. So, will you marry me.
18. I found the reason of my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile.
19. Love is patient, love is kind, you are my precious find. Lets live the life with love redefined.
20. You bring out the best in me. Give me chance to be the luckiest man alive.
21. You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.
January 28th, 2015
First Date etiquettes will help you to lea
January 28th, 2015
Dating Tips for Shy Guys are meant for those wh
December 10th, 2014
Craft your creativity this season with the best
November 28th, 2014
You dream to walk down the aisle and see the ma
- Dating Tips for Shy Guys Dating Tips for Shy Guys are meant for those wh... 24 comments
- Most Romantic Love Song E... Music is part of love and love songs are associ... 13 comments
- Fun date Ideas For Couple... Bored with all those same dating ideas? Ad... 12 comments
- Creative Valentine’s Day ... The time you take out and things you do to crea... 6 comments