Every kiss conveys your feelings and messages to your partner! Each kiss has its own meaning and warmth. Sometimes it says “I want to spend my life with you”, or sometimes “I want you!”. Even a small peck on the cheek holds the most wonderful emotions. It feels amazing when you start learning the meaning behind each and every kiss.
Get ready to plunge into the world of “kisses” interpreting different meanings. We bring to you a list of different types of kisses and their meaning!
A “ROMANTIC” KISS
Romantic kiss is full of passion and feelings! Softly touch your partner’s lips with your mouth slightly open and sway away with the flow. Without passion, romantic kiss loses its charm. Showcase your care for each other with this type of kiss. Note: This kiss should be slow and gentle.
A “QUICK” KISS
This type of kiss is great for first dates! Just close your mouth and swiftly touch the lips of your partner. Though it doesn’t have any “romantic” touch, it should be quick and not last more than 3 seconds. Note: Try to keep it short and crisp!
EROTIC FRENCH KISS
Your tongue gets into an action with a French Kiss! Amidst all types of kisses, French kiss is extremely passionate. This kiss is listed as the most erotic and stimulating. Note: It provokes intimacy, so be careful!
A “SOFT” KISS ON THE FOREHEAD
A soft yet elegant way to say “I care for you”! Each time your lover kisses you on the forehead, you feel safe and protected. This type of kiss is pure and sweet, and conveys your warmth for each other. Note: Don’t be in a rush!
A “WARM” KISS ON THE CHEEK
This can be your savior, especially for a first date! If your date kisses you on the cheek, it is a clear signal that he likes your company. It is a good way to tell your date that you like him. Note: Just go with the flow!
A “LOVEY-DOVEY” KISS ON THE NECK
A perfect kiss for a couple soaked in love! If your partner kisses you on the neck, he wants to show you “complete” him. He is very much into love with you. Note: It’s special, so be a little more passionate.
Most Popular Posts
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship
- Top 5 Exclusive Proposal Ideas For This Propose Day