The third and the sweetest day of Valentine Week is the Chocolate Day. Just like roses, chocolate also acts as a universal symbol of love. Get ready to indulge into a dreamy taste of chocolates with your sweetheart. Go away from the basics and surprise him or her with unique yet coolest romantic ideas.
If you are still confused on how make this day memorable, we bring to you a list of 5 romantic ideas to celebrate Chocolate Day with your partner.
A Rich & Gooey Chocolate Facial
Ladies, are you all set for going on a special date? Give yourself a “chocolaty” treat and indulge in a sweet facial that will give you a radiant glow. A rich chocolate facial filled with antioxidants will rejuvenate your skin, giving it a soft supple feel. Pamper yourself to the fullest on this Chocolate Day.
Romantic Chocolate Spa Session
Take your partner in “crime” and indulge in a head to toe dark chocolate spa session. Dive into the goodness of chocolate with your lovey-dovey. A soothing chocolate spa will give a chance to spend quality time with your partner.
Chocolate Factory Trip
Take a trip to a chocolate factory along with your sweetheart and stimulate your senses. If you want to know about the chocolate making procedure from start to finish, then this is the best chance. Indulge in a private chocolate tasting session and make the best out of the Chocolate Day.
Couples Baking Workshop
Have you heard about couples baking workshops? If you haven’t then you should head to one ASAP! Make the most out of it and learn to bake together some delightful chocolate goodies. Enroll yourself into a baking workshop class and revive the bond of love with each other.
Wine & Chocolate - An Ultimate Feast
Sit back and relax with your partner while feasting on some wine and chocolates. Twirl the wine bottle, take a whiff of the tangy aroma and sip along with the frequent bites of chocolate.
- Top 5 Last Minute Mother’s Day Ideas
- Ways to Surprise Your Mom on Mother’s Day
- First Valentine’s Day gift for her after marriage
- Signs that indicates she wants to kiss you
- Things You Should Do for Your partner on this Hug Day
- Happy Promise day 2017: 5 Promises a Girl Always Want from Her Partner
- 5 Unique Ways of Gifting Teddy to Your Love
- 5 Romantic Ideas to Celebrate Chocolate Day
- Amazing Propose Day Gift Ideas for Girlfriend
- How to Make Her Feel Special on This Rose Day