Another gem from the Love Week’s kitty is the Propose Day! Love is the most amazing feeling in this world, and with that special one by your side, it becomes a ride to remember. You need to express your feelings to her and for that, nothing beats up a surprise proposal!
8th Feb holds a special significance amongst lovers seeking opportunities to propose the “One & Only” of their life.
On this Propose Day, we present to you a list of some of the most romantic gifts to help you out:
Bottle as the Messenger of Love!
A personalized love letter enclosed secretly in a bottle can be a wonderful surprise. With your love message printed on a paper, you can woo your girl in a blink of an eye. Surprise them with a handwritten note or a love message carefully kept in a bottle.
Jewelry Says It All!
Nothing can please a woman more than a beautiful piece of jewelry! Propose her with an exquisite ornament and sweep her off her feet. Stop scratching your head and surprise her with a “glitzy” gift.
Handmade Gifts Are The Real Treat!
Amidst myriads of ideas, gifting your loved one a hand-made gift has no match. A bespoke gift shows your creativity and love for her. A photo frame, a photo mug, an engraved locket or a couple tee can be a good catch. Unleash your artistic streak and create your own “gift of love”.
Fresh Flowers Always Work!
A bunch of fresh flowers can add hues in your love life for a perfect companionship. Go down on your knees and propose her with flowers like roses, lilies and orchids. Options are many; you have to cherry-pick the best amongst others.
- First Valentine’s Day gift for her after marriage
- Signs that indicates she wants to kiss you
- Things You Should Do for Your partner on this Hug Day
- Happy Promise day 2017: 5 Promises a Girl Always Want from Her Partner
- 5 Unique Ways of Gifting Teddy to Your Love
- 5 Romantic Ideas to Celebrate Chocolate Day
- Amazing Propose Day Gift Ideas for Girlfriend
- How to Make Her Feel Special on This Rose Day
- Top Qualities Men secretly seek in Women
- Types of Kisses and Their Meaning