Another gem from the Love Week’s kitty is the Propose Day! Love is the most amazing feeling in this world, and with that special one by your side, it becomes a ride to remember. You need to express your feelings to her and for that, nothing beats up a surprise proposal!
8th Feb holds a special significance amongst lovers seeking opportunities to propose the “One & Only” of their life.
On this Propose Day, we present to you a list of some of the most romantic gifts to help you out:
Bottle as the Messenger of Love!
A personalized love letter enclosed secretly in a bottle can be a wonderful surprise. With your love message printed on a paper, you can woo your girl in a blink of an eye. Surprise them with a handwritten note or a love message carefully kept in a bottle.
Jewelry Says It All!
Nothing can please a woman more than a beautiful piece of jewelry! Propose her with an exquisite ornament and sweep her off her feet. Stop scratching your head and surprise her with a “glitzy” gift.
Handmade Gifts Are The Real Treat!
Amidst myriads of ideas, gifting your loved one a hand-made gift has no match. A bespoke gift shows your creativity and love for her. A photo frame, a photo mug, an engraved locket or a couple tee can be a good catch. Unleash your artistic streak and create your own “gift of love”.
Fresh Flowers Always Work!
A bunch of fresh flowers can add hues in your love life for a perfect companionship. Go down on your knees and propose her with flowers like roses, lilies and orchids. Options are many; you have to cherry-pick the best amongst others.
Most Popular Posts
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship
- Top 5 Exclusive Proposal Ideas For This Propose Day