With Father's Day approaching around the corner, the only question which keeps popping inside our heads is: how to make this occasion special?
Morning meals, room decorations, special gifts are old-school ideas. Here are some cool Things To Do For Your Dad On Father’s Day which he will love and cherish for sure!
After all, Dad is the Best, Right?
Things To Do For Dad On Father’s Day
Take Him On A Hike
Is your dad a sports enthusiast? Or ever he had a spark for hiking or mountaineering? Book the tickets and take him to a hike in the lap of nature. Weather, music and long roads- a perfect Father’s Day gift!
Pull up your socks and ask your dad to build something for a change! Birdhouse, table, bench or a tree-house- something which you can build together!
Cook Some Exquisite
Instead of cooking something which he can easily get, go the extra way and cook something unique and exquisite. Add your own touch to make that dish unique and you will be his favorite for months to come!
One of the Things to Do On Father,s Day can be bar hopping, i.e. going all the way and trying new breweries and their beers! A tipsy day, maybe!
Fishing- Best Boding Time Ever!
Start up your car, put the fishing equipment inside and head towards the nearby pond/lake for fishing. Surprise him with some chilled beverages, classic tracks and see him smiling all day long!
Conduct A Series/Movie Marathon
Prepare a list of his favorite movies/ series and binge watch with some nachos, cheesy dips and popcorns. Plush up the pillows, blankets and sit beside him! An adorable treat!
Chill At a Sports Event
What’s better than taking him up to a Basketball or football game! He will surely enjoy the evening and treat you well the very next time! This can be one of the Things to Do for Your Dad on Father’s Day
Most Popular Posts
- How to Talk to A Girl You Don’t Know
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship