Anniversary is day to celebrate and cherish the moments of love and romance between both of you. There are plenty of gifts options to present your partner but a personalized gift and hand written quotes on a romantic card is the best anniversary gift for your spouse. Renew your love and romance with anniversary quotes and make a memorable gift of love to your spouse.
In this world of technologies and social networking sites, the best way to surprise your partner on anniversary is to write a beautiful phrased Romantic Anniversary Quote on any social networking site like Facebook and twitter and let the work know about your feelings and make her feel special in front of all your friends. Find the best wedding and anniversary quotes and pick out the one which displays your feelings to your spouse.
Popular Romantic Anniversary Quotes
- “Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.
- A marriage anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.
- Marriage is choosing someone again and again to love and to cherish with each new dawn.
- No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married for quarter of a century.
- Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
- A successful married life requires falling in love many times, but always with the same person.
- There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to your loved one.
- Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.
- An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
Cute Anniversary Quotes
- Why even think abouta second honeymoon…
…when there’s no evidence
that you two have even
finished your first!
- Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses…
…love is day-to-day living,
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart…
Love is the special life we share.
- If two stand shoulder to shoulder against the gods,
Happy together, the gods themselves are helpless
Against them while they stand so.
- A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy
- Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths.
No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.”
- Romantic Valentine’s Day Ideas for Girlfriend
- How to Impress a Girl on First Date
- 7 Signs He is Perfect for You
- Top 5 Dating Ideas for Teens
- How to Spend Valentine’s Day With Your Partner
- Top 10 Happy New Year Wishes
- Top 10 Best Christmas Poems
- Top 10 Christmas Carols
- Top 10 Christmas Greetings
- Top 10 Best Christmas Song