Be it a good or bad cycle of your life, Motivational Quotes infuse a key inspiration into your existence. Success and failures are part of life, as sometimes to reach your best; you need to go through worst of experiences. Every single person on this earth, one or another day faces the ups-downs. But some are true stragglers who fight and get the courage to overcome that hard time with the inner strength of their own. At the end everyone realizes that the best friend of ours is our self only. If you can’t be true to yourself, how could you be to others? To obliterate the hard time from your life and be tenacious to overcome your own enrage, which is actually rescinding you from success and happiness, is none other than motivational quote.
Hope, optimism, leadership, positivity and courage is what all motivation quotes are about. When you are upset and have lost all the hopes, inner energy to fight the destiny and bad lucks, then just try once and read out these motivation quotes which can give you strength and understand your own power to fight back with destiny.
Motivational Quotes on life are inspirational thoughts of great authors to bring the hope of light when everything seems vanishing and destroyed by destiny and others. If the true love by true heart can feel God that what is left in this world. Be positive and always belief if you have courage to do something, you can always do and get what you desire is what motivational quote teach us. The strongest thing in this world is Believe. So believe in yourself and believe in God who has made us, so it’s his responsibility to make your life happy and interesting. Motivational Quotes makes us more close to God and make us realize the strength and power of God in this world. Find out the best motivation quotes to rejuvenate positive energy in yourself.
Top 25 Motivational Quotes
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
- Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
- By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
- Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
- Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently.
- Unrest of spirit is a mark of life; one problem after another presents itself and in the solving of them we can find our greatest pleasure.
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”
- Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- When you're feeling your worst, that's when you get to know yourself the best.
- If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.
- If you have built castles in the air, do not worry – that is where they should be. Build the foundations to reach them.
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
- Act as if it were impossible to fail and it will be.
- God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them.
- Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
- To select well among old things, is almost equal to inventing new ones.
- A maxim is the exact and noble expression of an important and indisputable truth. Good maxims are the germs of all excellence; when firmly fixed on the memory, they nourish the will.
- If you have never failed, you have never lived.
- “By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.”
Most Popular Posts
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship
- Top 5 Exclusive Proposal Ideas For This Propose Day