Ardent desires of love and romance can be best expressed to boyfriend via romantic quotes for him. It is quite amazing and astonishing way to let your boyfriend know about your subtle feelings of love. Romantic quotes unequivocal the meaning of love and make us understand the divine feeling felt only by true lovers. Love bestows upon you the divine blessing of experiencing the most romantic and sensuous emotions your relationship brings along. The moments that you two spend together work like wonder to make your bond really beautiful, and therefore even after long hours of frequent dates, you wish to meet your partner over and again. However, most of the times you are not able to show your romantic side to your boyfriend, in the way you have imagined. And just like you, guys also want to hear those sweet talks and serenades to have a glimpse of your romantic side. So if you are bit confused and running out of words to express your most intimate emotions, then romantic quotes for him are just for you. They convey your true feelings to your partner. Even if you are confident in expressing your carnality, most romantic quotes is an interesting way to showcase your love and add up a distinct romantic charm to your relationship.
Always remember that romantic quotes for him from the heart are one of the best ways to pour out all your love for your boyfriend and spark up intensity in your relationship. If you really feel blessed by the cupid and want to convey a touching message to your beloved, pick your best most romantic quotes to make it more mesmerizing for you both.
Top 20 Romantic Quotes For Him
- “I love you, in my mind where my thoughts reside, in my heart where my emotions live, and in my soul where my dreams are born. I love you.”― Dee Henderson, The Healer
- "Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be; It was a fantasy a dream come true; It was the day I met you! "- Mandy Forkner
- One of the classic romantic quotes for him could be, “You may see yourself as only being one person in the world, but to me, you are the world.”
- Walking under the rain feels so lonely and cold, but if you were there beside me to share the warmth of your love then I would want to stay under the rain for the rest of my life…
- “I hate skin; I hate bones and bodies. I want to curl up inside of him and be carried there forever.”― Lauren Oliver, Delirium
- "Justice is the loveliest and health is the best. But the sweetest to obtain is the heart's desire. "- Aristotle
- "If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand."
- “Some people accidentally walk on your feet and apologize, while others walk all over your heart and don’t even realize.”
- One of the best romantic quotes for boyfriend could be “When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “People say that magic is fake, wishes don't come true, and that Prince Charming is nowhere… so then how do I have you?”
- “I never thought of it like that. I always thought of you as a part of me, like my own eyes or my own hands. You don't go around thinking 'I love my eyes, I love my hands', do you? But think what it would be like to live without your eyes or your hands. To be mad, or to be blind. I can't talk about it. It's how I feel.”― Elizabeth Marie Pope, The Perilous Gard
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
- This one is the best romantic quote for him, “Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.”
- You want to know how I know I love you. I am in love with you because when I look into your eyes, I see the universe, and when I look anywhere in the universe, I see your eyes.
- "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."- Ingrid Bergman
- The most touching romantic quote is, “Loving you is like breathing…I just can't stop.”
- "I love you not only for who you are, but for what you are when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but what you are making of me. "- Roy Croft
- I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart."- by Alice Walker
- “We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.”
April 18th, 2014
Being a part of a society where it has been ste
April 16th, 2014
If you have started suspecting things about him
April 14th, 2014
We grew-up reading those fairy-tales of love wi
April 14th, 2014
You have come to the right stop if you are look
- Love Proposal Letters : Besides being a beautiful medium of love expres...1 comment(s)