They can make you sing along, they can make you cry, they are the Recent Romantic Movies which will make you sigh. No single reason can define your urge to watch the Best Romance Movies, as they play with your imaginations and make you fall in love again and again. Laugh, share and get diluted into the heavenly feeling of love and romance. Love stories are innovative, unique and creative incited by beautiful locations in the backdrop with actors you can identify with. Nothing could be more delighting than watching an amazing romantic movie with your beloved partner.
You might be thinking, What Are The Best Romance Movies, for the year, which can beguile you with the feeling of love. The Best Movies For Romance are the best choices to spend a perfect weekend with your partner. This List Of Best Romance Movies will be your savior to pick on a perfect selection for your day. Be it a Romantic Comedy or a sweet love story, it’s your choice to either pick one or all among the best romantic movies. Just peep into the list of Best Romance Movies and add some spice to your life- learn to cherish a romantic evening with your adorable darling!
Feed your imagination with this List Of Top Romantic Movies, that promises to take you to a new world of love and romance.
The Best of Me
A romantic drama directed by Michael Hoffman with many others. A reunion story of two love birds who were together in high school and after a long time meet again at their home town.
This movie is all about a songwriter's suffering marriage life and the stardom he receives with a song he wrote for his wife. This is a Richard Ramsey's directed movie in collaboration with Alan Powell, Ali Faulkner Caitlin Nicol- Thomas.
Filled with drama, Fantasy, Mystery and Romance this movie will be like a tale running in front of your eyes. This movie became a success with the direction of Akiva Goldsman working with Colin Farrell, Jessica Brown Findlay and Russel Crowe.
Fault in our Stars
Directed by Josh Boone with Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort and Nat Wolf, this is a tragic love story of Hazel and Gus who met at a support group for malignancy patients. This heart-warming and touching Romantic movie will definitely bring you to tears.
Micheal Dowse directed romantic comedy, will delight you with its amazing story line. Enjoy the story of Wallace and Chantry who slowly and gradually realizes love for each other.
Two Night Stand
Max Nicols is the man behind the direction of this successful romantic comedy, recently released in 2014. A very modern story that starts with an online connection and leads to, as the title says, “Two Night Stand”.
Here is a list of some all-time favourite romantic movies which have been entertaining you since long, with their enchanting love story. Watch these romantic movies with a pinch of comedy to remember the day when you met the love of your life. Just treat yourself with one of these amazing romantic movies to engage in the passionate script of the dreamy Flicks.
1. P.S I Love You (2007)
2. Love Actually (2003)
3. Before Sunrise (1995)
4. Titanic (1997)
5. Letters to Juliet (2010)
6. Crazy/Beautiful (2001)
7. The Butterfly Effect (2004)
8. Sweet November (2001)
9. 2 Days in Paris (2007)
10. 50 First Dates (2004)
11. Serendipity (2001)
12. A Walk to Remember (2002)
13. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
14. Wicker Park (2004)
15. Flipped (2010)
16. The Notebook (2004)
17. If Only (2004)
18. Dear John (2010)
19. Say Anything (1989)
20. When Harry Met Sally (1989)
21. A Good Year (2006)
22. Just like Heaven (2005)
23. The Dirty Dancing (1987)
25. Valentine's Day (2010)
26. When Harry Met Sally (1989)
27. Jerry Maguire (1996)
28. 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
29. Shakespeare in Love (1998)
30. Before Sunset (2004)
31. Enchanted (2007)
32. Moonstruck (1987)
33. Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
34. 500 Days of Summer (2009)
35. Forrest Gump (1994)
Most Popular Posts
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship
- Top 5 Exclusive Proposal Ideas For This Propose Day
- Choose Right Colour of Rose on This Rose Day For Your Loved Ones
- Never Do These 5 Things to Have a Good Date on This V-Day