One of the endeavoring ways of expressing love is through Valentine’s Day sayings. Valentine’s Day always serve as perfect day of love as it foster the emotions of love and romance. If you have loved someone elusively, then Valentine's Day is the perfect occasion to bare your heart and let that special someone know how special they really are. Valentine Day sayings can best articulate your inner feelings to your significant one. These romantic quotations and sayings never fail to express the true love which have been camouflages in your heart for so long.
Love Quotes and Valentine’s Day sayings are powerful tools to inspire you to enunciate your love and performing avid activity for your lover. Valentine’s Day quotes are being quoted by famous personalities from all over the world. It gives opportunity to every lover to express their love to their partner or foster the beginners to take first step in their love life. Love message hidden in the meaningful words of Valentine’s Day sayings help you to understand the divine feelings of love and relationship. Valentine Day Sayings help you to move from a rut and pour your heart in an innovative way of expression. Specifically, Valentine day is considered as the best day to confide your feelings to your partner in an impressive way with Valentine’s Day quotes.
Find the most popular Valentine’s Day sayings for your beloved on the most romantic site Valentinecranival for lovers. If you want to share your feelings and popularize your love in whole world, then take help of social media sites like Facebook and twitter. Post Valentine’s Day sayings as your status and share it with your beloved’s wall and let this world know about your love for your soul-mate.
Top 25 Valentine’s Day Sayings
- Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
- Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.
- The Eskimos have 52 words for snow because it is so special to them; there ought to be as many for love!
- There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
- Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
- I don't want to live; I want to love first, and live incidentally.
- Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
- What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze.
- You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
- Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock.
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack.
- Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
- Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.
- Love is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies.
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart
- Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.
- Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new.
- Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
What would it be like to swing on a star, or walk on a cloud? Would it be anything like what I feel whenever you are near?
Most Popular Posts
- How to Talk to A Girl You Don’t Know
- Hilarious Prank Ideas You Can Use To Your Bae On April Fool’s Day
- Funny Love Quotations for The Crazy Relationship You Share
- Fall in Love With Best Friend? Here’s How to Propose Her/Him
- Friendzoned? Your Ultimate Guide From Just Friend to Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- Secret Ingredients to Keep Your Romance Alive After Valentine’s Day
- Top 10 Romantic Destinations You Must Visit with Your Valentine
- 10 Movies You can Watch With Your Partner on This Valentine’s Day
- Valentine Day Card: 25 Cute Things You Can Write to Your Partner
- Chocolate Day: Know Which Chocolate Can Spice Up Your Relationship